-
January 6th, 2002, 12:47 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I resolve to spend more time helping my kids with their homework than I spend at their soccer games and track meets.
------------------
-
January 6th, 2002, 04:54 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Well knightjewel some of us would like to be optimistic, but it's been tough.
------------------
-
January 6th, 2002, 08:21 PM
#13
moderator
One thing we all know for sure
For the "curriefever" there ain`t no cure
I resolve to stay smitten!
Gus
------------------
-
January 6th, 2002, 08:33 PM
#14
Inactive Member
okay, hug for nk-runaways-fan too...
(no other messageboard provides this service!!! ain't ya glad you're a Cheriefriend? )
------------------
-
January 6th, 2002, 08:57 PM
#15
DeeJay
Guest
I only like hugs from people who use underarm deoderant.
------------------
-
January 6th, 2002, 09:00 PM
#16
Inactive Member
that should be NJ-runaways-fan of course...
really, mc!
------------------
-
January 6th, 2002, 10:19 PM
#17
NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
Guest
Thanks for the hug, knightjewel!
Hi, mc -- ;D
------------------
-
January 7th, 2002, 02:50 AM
#18
Inactive Member
-
January 7th, 2002, 04:05 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Thanx for the hug knight. I need to catch that "curriefever" myself.
Looks like
nk-runaways-fan needs a hug too.
------------------
-
January 7th, 2002, 08:26 AM
#20
Inactive Member
take care now, and come back to us soon.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks